Pakistan and Turkey have had a long standing tradition of Pakistani students coming to Turkish universities. Currently, the number of Pakistani students in Turkey is around 1200, and they are studying in various disciplines — from natural sciences to engineering to business administration. Similarly, Pakistani students who graduated from Turkish universities are making important contributions in Pakistan. AWM Educational Enterprise aims at enhancing people-to-people contacts by abridging the esteemed Universities in Turkey with the potential student community in Pakistan which in turn, we believe, brings the two nations even closer. Our professional services include:
- Comprehensive student counselling service.
- Organizing Educational Fairs & Exhibitions for the Panel Universities in main cities of Pakistan
- Development & Printing of market specific promotional literature for Panel Universities
- Arranging meetings for the Panel Universities with Government Ministries, Embassies, and others for discussing future prospects.
- Help set up links with credible local institutions for progression agreements, MOU’s such as 1+2 or 2+2 (UG) etc. and set up Research links.
- Advertising, writing editorials in the National dailies and education related magazines on behalf of the Panel Universities
- Delivering Seminars /Presentations on behalf of the Panel Universities before each of its semester intake
- Organizing Panel University’s delegate’s visits, seminars, accommodation or any other academic development activity on behalf of University in Pakistan.
- Provide regular feedback on the market trends, changes and intelligence that may be of benefit to the Panel Universities.
- Individual student screening interviews done by qualified professionals to help Panel Universities receive the ideal candidate
- Handle and respond to online, telephonic and walk in enquiries on behalf of the Panel Universities.
- Conduct counselling sessions in esteemed Pakistani educational institutions including English Medium Schools, local and public Colleges / Universities for creating awareness about the Programs/Scholarships being offered being offered by the Panel Universities
- Assistance in filtering out non potential students to focus on potential students.
We work very closely with educational institutions and hence our counselors are regularly updated with the latest policies on eligibility requirements. They personally look after the application process and accurately guide the student on the right set of documentation required. Moreover, they promptly follow up with the institution and the student to ensure swift admission processing.
A carefully made academic decision could lead to prosperous career; our counsellors consider your educational background, interests, strengths & weaknesses, global economic scenario, changing market trends and propose you with best available pathways tailored to your requirement. Our job doesn’t simply end on the students’ visa acceptance. AWM intends to build an effective relationship with our students and their families. We counsel our students regarding the pre-departure and post arrival matters, remain in touch with them and their throughout their tenure. During your studies we are always available for any continuing help you may require. This is to ensure that their mutual concerns are looked after.
We realize that some international students face additional costs issues to attend their Universities. There are different scholarships/partner universities discounts available at different Turkish Universities which we will help you apply for to ensure we provide the right level of support for you.
Our professional team helps in preparing student for interview (where required) before the visa is filed. FAQs are shared and discussed through mock interviews to make the student comfortable with the real interview situation. Resultantly we enjoy a very high visa success rate.
We are consistently in touch with embassies, consulates and other concerned departments. Hence, our counselors are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to student visa requirements. We ensure that forms are accurately filled and all the requirements are met in a transparent manner.
International English Language Testing System or IELTS is a globally accepted test to check English communication skills of students pursuing higher studies abroad. IELTS is jointly managed by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL) and is delivered through more than 500 locations in over 135 countries. IELTS is recognized by more than 6000 institutions, government departments, professional associations and other organizations.
Here at AWM, we impart:
- The best of the knowledge through tutors who have an expertise in this field.
- Competitive study material that includes excerpts, compiled from various high frequency modules along with power preparation that enables you to compete at the global level.
- A student friendly environment with affable guides, available round the clock.
- A one-to-one correspondence with all the learners and an innovative way of teaching.
To familiarize students with Turkey’s general environment and the University’s in particular, orientation sessions are provided to our students which include.
- General information about the city
- Information regarding on campus registration
- Guidance on Travelling if needed
- Sharing details of the concerned person in International office to deal with their concerns
- Linking them with other Pakistani students already there to facilitate them further, etc.